Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. " -Albert Schweitzer

I realized I cared about having a lot of friends in previous years of high school. I wanted friends who were "cool" and "popular." Now I only care about having the friends I know will be there for me when I am being crazy or look ugly. I love having different kinds of friends; they all suit part of my personality. I may not talk to every single one of them each day, but I know if I called any one of them, needing their help, they would do whatever they could. I know who my true friends are and I love them all very much.

Amanda Keegan.
Kaitlin Murray.
Sage Wilcox.
Mary Lambert.
Jamie Metzler.
Emily Gracewski.
Karly Smitkowski.
Kevin Bialobrzeski.
Monika Kusy.
Andrea DePoutot.
Molly McGuiness.
Nick Smith.
Katie Sarno.

Thank you all for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment