Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 1: Introduce Yourself

I'm Audrey. I love my dogs more than life. I would do anything for my friends. I care too much about things. I'm crazy. I'm confused. I'm sad. I love the smell of books. I love to read. My imagination is incredible. I don't believe in organized religion. If there is a God, he fucking hates me and I don't care. I never like the "right" boys. I'm kind of smart. I hate high school but love learning in general. I used to care about status. My heart is breaking at the moment. There are times where I can get mad at anything and everything and times where nothing can bother me. I'm afraid of spiders and dying without getting the chance to say goodbye to the people I love. I cry a lot. Sometimes I don't know why I cry. My favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and Blink 182. I wish I was Mila Kunis. I love to swim. My parents drive me crazy but I'm so glad they are my parents. Taylor Lautner is my dream guy. Life scares me; death doesn't. I'm insecure. I have acne. My belly button is pierced. I have like six best friends. My brothers are my heroes; I love them very much. I wish I was perfect so everything would be easier. I'm liberal. I've been a vegetarian for almost four years. There are a lot of times where I can't get over the past. I hate texting. I love to write. I want to major in Environmental Biology and minor in Anthropology in college. I'm nervous about going away to college. I want Zeus to live forever. I'm scared because he won't. I'm weird. I can be outgoing or shy, depending on my mood. I'm not the kind of girl who texts a guy first. My favorite TV show is That 70's Show; I've seen every episode more than fifteen times each. I love horror movies. I re-read almost every book I've read. I pretend to hate romance but I'm a sucker for it. I feel alone. I don't need anyone to complete me; I just want someone to understand me. I used to be obsessed with the computer game, The Sims. I love Star Wars. I watch Dragonball Z. I've read all seven Harry Potter books so many times that I have lost count. I don't let people really know me; they just think they do. I'm stubborn. I can be a brat. I only talk shit when someone really makes me mad. I'm a bitch around certain people. I've made mistakes but I accept most of them. I used to never get embarassed but now I do every day. I want to know why life exists. I believe in soul mates. I know feelings can change; hate can turn to love; love can turn to hate. I want to be loved. I wish I trusted someone 100%. I used to get drunk a lot but I don't anymore. I go to Barnes and Noble just to chill there and read. When I like a guy, I like them for a long time. I wish I dated this guy but I didn't because my friends pretty much said he wasn't cool enough. I need to apoligize to some people. I take my anger out on people. I love to tan. I love every season equally. The universe amazes me. I believe somewhere far away there are other living organisms. I want to be happy. I want to do what I love. I need to know there is someone out there who is wating to be with me. Sometimes I hate myself. I get jealous easily. I love the beach. I love the adrenaline rush I get when I go on a rollar coaster. I make my life harder than it needs to be. I love the Jonas brothers. Cartoons still entertain me. I wish I was a little kid still. I wish my emotions weren't so fragile. I hope I understand true happiness one day. There is so much more about me; but I guess that stuff isn't meant to be written down.

No comments:

Post a Comment